Properties for sale in Fuengirola
Only 25km from Malaga Airport is the town of Fuengirola – one of the most popular destinations on the Costa del Sol. Easily accessible by road, rail or bus, it is not difficult to understand why this town on the Mediterranean sea is the number one choice for so many. We have around 230 properties for sale in Fuengirola on our website.
Why is Fuengirola so popular?
Fuengirola is well-known for its long 8 kilometres of beaches with a wide offer of hotels and apartments with beautiful views over the Mediterranean sea. Fuengirola has the longest seafront promenade in Spain, ideal for a nice walk at sunset and decorated with palm trees from one extreme to the other, flowers and benches to sit down and have a rest.
You can also find many other tourist attractions to enjoy with friends or family
- Aquapark, a great water park for all the family
- Fuengiroola Zoo, a place that the kids will love
- Fuengirola’s tourist train
- Sohail Castle
- Great amount o f restaurants, where you’ll enjoy both the rich gastronomy of Malaga and as well as the typical fried fish
- Every Tuesday, the " Fuengirola Market" takes place in the town’s fairground and opens early in the morning till about 3pm
- There are 7 beaches in Fuengirola, all with very easy access.
Also in October, the Rosario Fair in Fuengirola is also worth highlighting. The fair lasts about a week in which there’s a parade of horsemen, and celebrates a national competition of horse-drawn carriages.
And let's not forget the main reason, the weather in Fuengirola is excellent, with 2800 hours of sun a year and an annual average temperature of 19.3 degrees celsius.
Search from a wide selection of properties for sale in Fuengirola on Parapar website
Alternatively you can contact us and let us know what you are looking for and we will search for you.
You can also create an alert of your research so you will be the first to get the new listing matching you criteria. Our website is updated daily.