Spain leads the way when it comes to beautiful beaches with two of the country's beaches making the top ten in Europe.
Spain officially has the best beach in Europe, according to the 2017's Traveller's Choice awards by the review website TripAdvisor.
The list was topped by La Concha in the gorgeous northern Spanish seaside city of San Sebastian, a beach which has the added bonus of being alongside the best tapas bars in the world.
Overall Spain boasted five beaches in Europe's top 25 list.
Here are the rankings for the best beaches to be found in Spain.:
1. La Concha beach. San Sebastian. Basque Country.
Photo : Keta/wikimedia
2. Playa de Ses Illetes, Formentera, Balearic Islands
Photo: Ismail Mia/Flickr
3.Playa de Muro, Mallorca, Balearic Islands.
4. Playa de Las Canteras, Gran Canaria. Canary Islands.
Photo: Karen Bryan/flickr
5. Playa de las catedrales, Ribadeo, Galicia
Photo: Jose Miguel Martinez/Flickr
6. Playa de Maspalomas, Gran Canaria. Canary Islands.
7. Cala Comte, Ibiza, Balearic Islands
Photo: Bas Boerman/Flickr
8. Playa de Bolonia, Tarifa, Andalucia
Photo: Antonio Guerra/Flickr
9. Playa de Alcudia, Mallorca. Balearic Islands
10. El Cotillo Beach and Lagoons, Fuerteventura. Canary Islands.
0 responses to "Spain's top ten best beaches for 2017"
Share your thoughts!